Tuesday 16 February 2016

OUGD503 - YCN brief - WRAP Recycling campaign - Research


To start of my research I took the objective from the YCN website and created a questionnaire which I will spread across my social media. 

I have used SurveyMonekey.com to create the small survey, since this allows me to lightly edit how the survey looks. The questions I have asked will hopefully get feedback which I will be able to use to communicate an inspirational campaign towards getting student to become more familiar with recycling.

The questions I have asked are mostly relevant the the student lifestyle, as I am a student myself it was a little difficult trying to look at the questions from a different perspective. However I feel I have arranged questions that connect the idea of recycling to the busy student lifestyle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment