Monday 12 June 2017

OUGD505 - SB01 - Leeds Indie Food Festival digital design


After experimenting with different typefaces and images, I feel that I have completed the digital poster design for this studio brief. I am pretty excited to take my design to the next stage which will be screen printing in gold and silver. 

I have created the design with simplicity and having the ability to draw attention to the design in mind. 



I feel that I have created something which expresses a different style from my usual outcomes. 

Mostly because I have tried to revolve the design around the word 'Indie', creating something more individual and different to what you would normally expect to see. the best part of the design I think is the onion in the middle, I think an onion is such a simple thing, a vegetable that is used in so many 100's and 100's of dishes and meals, and for that reason, I think it is the best piece of biological matter to represent this poster.

I will now be taking this design to the next stage which is screen printing.


No comments:

Post a Comment