Tuesday 22 November 2016

OUGD504 - Studio Brief 02 - Design for Screen


I have been given the project to create my own Screen based design, this could potentially be a website or an app, or some kind of digital service that can be used by people.

During this project I will be considering my target audience all the way through as well as the needs of the application and what people will use it for. That way I will be able to design something that there is a need and want for. 
I have recently discussed with my tutor for the project about possibly using the early designs of my own personal brand through the creation of a website and possible mobile app. It was agreed that using my brand creation as my project would be a good idea.

My brand is called Billy Thomas Patrick Designs, However I am still not yet 100% on the name yet as it does seem quite long and I would probably prefer something shorter and easier to say. 

When discussing the need and want for my project design, I would like to go ahead and talk about the project and my brand as the 'company'. 
This helps me to discuss the need and want for the company. The company needs a website to function and connect to clients, At the same time the company may also need a mobile app, which would make it even easier for clients to access the company. 

I currently already have a completed logo for the company which will make a good starting point to build designs fro the website and app. 

No comments:

Post a Comment