Tuesday 6 March 2018

(Repeat Year) - OUGD505 - SB01 - Design Response Ideas


I am becoming increasingly interested in T-Shirt art and printing design for both of my projects for OUGD505. (both SB01 and SB02).

I am not entirely sure that I will focus on T-shirt image design for both projects but I feel that is a lot of potentials to use T-shirt (clothing) as a medium for some really effective design responses regarding both of my projects.
-

Personally, I prefer modern art and design, So I have started this project off by researching the latest in T-Shirt art and design, and searching for the most effective and eye-catching designs.

As you can see below I have filtered down to a few select images which fit my project direction best. I have taken these images and broekn. the design of each one down - So I can fully understand the style and what each design represents. 












No comments:

Post a Comment