Monday 12 March 2018

(Repeat Year) OUGD505 - Studio Brief 02 - status update


I have been thinking a lot about how I want to respond to my research subject of the NHS crisis for studio brief 02. 

- Firstly I am finding it quite difficult to come up with ideas as to what kind of medium would be most effective for the response to this certain subject.

- I find the subject its'self very interesting and it is a subject that I read up and update myself on quite frequently, so the fact that I am having some trouble finding a solution is quite frustrating. 

- I have had many ideas, such as poster designs. website designs (some kind of online counseling for the NHS), T-shirt designing which is the medium I will be using for Studio brief 01, However, I would rather not design similar items for both projects.

- My final idea is the possibility of designing greeting cards (or in this case humorous/informative business cards. Similar to the designs which I researched a few blogs ago.

- I have never designed greeting cards before, although I imagine that these will be just like poster designs but on a much smaller scale.

- Why would I design Greeting Cards?

- This idea has the ability to raise both money for charities or local NHS centers and awareness by the images/designs which will be used on the front of the cards. 

- I think out of all possible ideas, The above will be most effective, however, I will start with a blog on relevant greeting card designs which I plan to use as some inspiration towards my own designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment