Monday 16 November 2015

OUGD503 - Responsive - Personal Overview


The purpose of this module is to enable me to have the chance to work with other students from different courses within the college.



The module will also help me to become familiar with collaborating on projects and tasks.

The module will also enable me to research and organise my own briefs and problems to apply my designs towards. I have been given a selection of websites; on each are collections of various types of briefs. 



I will be able to use these to build up my experience in designing for various different causes as well as becoming more skilled in finding a design solution for a problem I am faced with. 
This module should help me to open up more as a designer and will hopefully increase my confidence levels when approaching a task and applying myself to it's solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment