Wednesday 11 May 2016

OUGD505 - Studio Brief 02 - Anti Homophobic Posters and images Research


Since I want to create my own anti Homophobic designs, I wanted to look at previous work that projects the same sort of message of realisation and anti homophobia. I came a cross a small pintrest account with a couple of really good poster designs.




The last design is probably my favourite out of this little collection. The message is perfect because it cleverly belittles people who do not really know what they are talking about when it comes to something that is different from their own lifestyle.

https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/529524868661008517/

I then continued to collect images which used clever captions and images to show confidence against homophobia, I really like these posts because they explain a more modern mind set and challenge the stigma towards abuse and negative emotions towards gay people and surrounding issues.

I like how a lot of the images use true events, past and modern to explain the caption that is placed with them. I feel that images like these and the posters I have collected are a very good way of educating people and pushing out an out dated thought process. 







https://uk.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=homophobia&rs=typed&0=homophobia%7Ctyped

I definitely want to achieve this style of image presentation within my own work. Using the same type of design and presentation only concentrating more on the subjects of more disturbing issues that are usually ignored around the world. 




No comments:

Post a Comment