Saturday 29 April 2017

OUGD505 - SB01 - Festival design research


I decided to take a look at Pinterest for some designs about food and food festivals/celebrations. I had a pretty good idea that there would be thousands of designs and I was right.

But below is a collection of some that I really like.

https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/411023903476529171/







I just love this collection of designs, Especially the vector designs because they are just so neat and colourful, they are extremely pleasing to the eye. I also really like the poster designs which use only black and white. Theres something special and old fashioned to these designs, they are pretty neat too.

Some of the designs are more of a publicity poster, displaying information about an event, I feel that a design swaying more to the subject of publicity is where I should be heading with my own design for this project. 





No comments:

Post a Comment