Thursday 27 April 2017

OUGD505 - SB01 - Brief explanation


For the first Studio Brief for 505, I am required to research into the different festivals that occur throughout the year within Leeds city center and outskirts. This is to understand what makes Leeds, the city it is and how these different events and festivals have helped to shape the city and it's culture. 



Having lived in Leeds for nearly 3 years now, I have managed to visit quite a few of these festivals in my spare time and have even collected some neat trinkets along the way.


I will choose five different events to research and write about, however, I will only be creating a response for one of these events, which I am required to present as an A3 poster using a traditional print method.






No comments:

Post a Comment