Tuesday 21 March 2017

OUGD503 - Responsive - SB01 - Large project - Wristband design


 I have just finished the first draft of what imagine the MONIGIE wristband to look like if it were to be designed physically. 

I took a lot of ideas from other digital wrist band designs because there are a lot since wrist bands are now very popular in the app and digital world, like the Apple Watch. 

Below is the fist design.



I kept the design simple and straight forward. The device did not need much more than a simple LCD screen to display readings as most if not all of the information would be sent to the mobile app. 

The device will be available in colours, as I only designed in shades of black and white for the time being.

I am currently not sure on the position of the logo yet so I have decided to keep it below the LCD screen, so it is visible to other people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment