Tuesday 14 March 2017

OUGD503 - Responsive - SB01 - Large project - Brief


For my second smaller project for studio Brief 01 I wanted to try something completely different.

I decided to search different websites apart from the ones provided from the ones provided by the university. mostly because I didn't really see any project that I wanted to do on any of the provided websites.

I came across a website which had listed many different design competitions just for students and professional designers. This website had much more to offer too. I clicked on various competitions until I found one that really interested me.

CreativeConscienceAward.org

Is an award for designs which spread awareness and promote ideas that can change the world and even the way people think.

What is great is that the design can literally be about anything as long as it has the power to change something or innovate people. Possibly change the perception of someones life.



https://www.creative-conscience.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment