Tuesday 21 March 2017

OUGD503 - Responsive - SB01 - Large project - App design research


I plan to design an application for the Monigie device, The app can be used to measure the data that the device collects over the day and night. 

I will first start to research health applications, and body monitoring devices/apps to see how they are designed and presented on a mobile device.

I found a website that had listed different health and fitness apps. Some were quite similar and others had were for specific purposes. Either way all of the apps were designed beautifully and I took photos of my favourites.








All of the above designs are very effective and modernised however I want too concentrate more on 'Fitbit' technology. For this post I want to look at the mobile application so to do this I downloaded the app onto my own phone and made an account. To navigate and look around.




The images above are the first pages you see when the app is opened, The bright colours are very welcoming and eye pleasing.



The Fitbit app is really nice, it's very fluid on the screen and simplistic with the use of bright colours is really nice. I love the chosen typeface also. 

The app is good because everything is easily accessible and clear to understand.





No comments:

Post a Comment