Tuesday 21 March 2017

OUGD503 - SB01 - Responsive - Large Project Logo & App Design



One of the designs for my large project which I have now named 'MONIGIE' will include a wrist band which will be in similar design to the Fitbit wrist band and will also measure bodily functions just like the Fitbit.

I have started designing the logo for the invention for my large project which I have named 'Monogie'
I came up with the name by combining the word 'energy' and 'monitor' together which made something unique and relevant for my idea to build and emotion monitoring device. 

Blow is the first logo and possibly the final design.






I designed the logo to be professional but a little informal at the same time which us why I  created the emotion within the design.

After showing the design to a few people I managed to receive all positive feedback for the design. 

I next plan to work on the mobile app design next, as the data which will be collected from the device will be able to be viewed through the mobile app as well as a small screen that will be build into the monigie wristband. 

Below is the final logo design for the mobile application.













No comments:

Post a Comment