Sunday 12 March 2017

OUGD503 - Collaborative practice - Research - Anxiety


I have started building some research for the collaboration project. 

Since I am searching for images of depression/anxiety in an art form I thought to look to Pinterest to see if I could find anything there.

I found a lot great art form examples. 

The first page I found 







https://uk.pinterest.com/charlottesnewin/emotional-human-form/

The images above are very special, I think they speak a lot about mood and how someone who lives with clinical depression and anxiety. The images show how a person feels on the inside. This sort of mood and image on a day to day basis can be a very destructive and complex thing to deal with. 


These are the kind if images that I think would work well for the adobe project. To make people more aware and understand how bad mental health works and what it looks and feels like on the inside of a person. 

I am hoping that myself and my collaboration partner can take inspiration from this.





No comments:

Post a Comment