Tuesday 2 May 2017

OUGD505 - SB01 - Leeds Indie Food Festival designs


Before starting on my own designs I think it would be a good idea to research some of what Leeds indie food has already produced in terms of publicity and design.

I think it would be a good idea to understand the style of design that they have chosen before creating my own version.

I already have a good idea that Leeds Indie food festival have opted for a more illustartive and perosnal style.



This design, above is the general style of the festival, it aslo matches the design of the website also.

I feel thst the design is very effecteive, however I feel that it would be possible to make an even stronger design uising, possibly more bold colours or even opting for black and white.





No comments:

Post a Comment