Monday 14 August 2017

(NEW) OUGD505 - SB02 - Product Range and Distribution


Getting the Booklets out into the public eye

An amazing way to get my booklet designs into the public eye, to have them seen by people and to have the ability to influence and help is to use the connections and social power I already have personally. Over time I have managed to become very good acquaintances and contacts with many independent coffee shop managers and quite a few managers of bars which over the years have become very popular with customers.

The reason I have such strong contacts with these people is that they fully support the subject of which my booklet design expresses. This would allow me to feature my designs in many establishments in West Yorkshire for free, including Leeds, Huddersfield, and Manchester therefore not only building up an audience for the #CHECHNYA booklets but also increasing the reputation for myself as a designer.

Along with these pro's, I have also built over time, several thousands of followers on Facebook and other social media. This social media pro would also be very beneficial in increasing an audience towards my designs and at the same time creating quite a strong level of awareness about the issues on which my booklet design represents.

Cost effectiveness

If my booklet designs were to be mass produced then to keep the cost down booklets would be printed small, using a local printer that I have used and trusted for many years to print of my projects, my booklet design for SB02 included.

50 copies of the designs at their current size and sheen stock gsm would cost £70 in total. Increasing the amount of copies I print would then initiate a discount would again decrease the cost of mass production. That is if the designs were to become more popular with my audience.



No comments:

Post a Comment