Tuesday 8 August 2017

(NEW) OUGD505 - Studio Brief 02 - New Response Design Idea


For my third attempt of a response to studio brief 02 I have decided that I will be working on something that has a lot more direction and purpose. 

Going through and evaluating different options I decided that I will take the direction of designing an effective booklet that has the ability to inform and influence.

I will keep the subject the same, as I do not see any other reason as to why I should look for a new global issue to work on. I feel that the current Issues in Chechnya have an emotional effect on many people as well as myself, I would like to keep the subject the same to battle against homophobic behavior and to create awareness of the issue.

I would like this booklet design to be much stronger than the previous poster designs which were created. The key to this is to use information from trusted sources which are real and raw, information which really paints the picture in just a few lines of text. Combining this quality of writing with modern design could possibly be the perfect response for SB2.


#CHECHNYA
#BOOKLET
#MODERNISM


No comments:

Post a Comment