Wednesday 2 May 2018

OUGD505 - SB02 - Intro


My project for SB02 will be based on an globally effecting issue which I myself find relevant. You will se below a snapshot of the brief.


The goal of this project will be choose and carry out extensive research into a globally effecting subject of my choice. At the same time as understanding why this certain issue, the subject must also be to some extent interesting to myself, which will enable me to produce a quiality level of repsonsive designs.

I have already has some difficulty in choosing a subject for this project, as there are many different issues that are currently happening in the world and a lot of those issues I persoanlly have strong opionions about.

NHS?


The NHS has recently lost marginally to a winter crisis and the NHS is still to some extent continuing to suffer due to lack of staff and funding, as well as an increase in sick patients. During winter, I found myself clicking on BBC news and other relevant sources much more than usual, which was due to my interest in the subject of the NHS and it's status. 
The NHS crippled unter the pressure this winter and I find that not just a national interest regarding it'splace in the UK.. but as many individuals from all over the world visit the country to access out NHS service, I believe that the issue is a global one.


The Consumption of Meat?



The modern day diet is something that I think has threatened the health of many people on our planet. The consumption of meat and other animal dervied products not only negatively imopacts the health of people, but also negatively imopacts our agriculture and our plannet. 
Over a year ago, I changed my diet from a very high animal based food consumption to a very low animal based food consumption, after several months, both my mental and ohysucal health improved greatly. I believe that there is a lot of information and stigma regarding the use and consumption of animal based products. The fact is that food and products that are dervided from animal agriculture cause so much more harm compared to the benefits they offer. Which means that I consider the subject of diet and veganism a very relevent and globally effecting subject. 




I believe that the two subject matters above are most relevent against other possibly subject matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment