Sunday 16 November 2014

OUGD403 - Studio Brief 02 - Finished Alphabet

I am very happy with how my final piece has turned out for SB2, working on from my final ideas from SB1 I have successfully developed it into a design that i can use for all letter forms of the alphabet. 
I feel I have managed to show this idea of a personalised, fine look connecting to spirituality and positivity through my this piece of work.

I am also happy with my final grid designs, both fro individual letter forms and the structure of my alphabet as a whole, I know that I could now use these grids to really help me draw out each letter of the alphabet in my own design.  

along with the presentation of my finished alphabet and finished grids, I presented and example of using letters of my alphabet to create words that connected with how my design looked, also I decided to the process of how I developed the font Helvetica into my own image.


No comments:

Post a Comment