Sunday 16 November 2014

OUGD403 - Studio Brief 04 - Delivery

The brief for SB4 was to create 3 high impact posters based on a message that I had to create from the information and research i had collected from SB3. 

One poster would have to be completely created from images, the other poster created completely from text and the final poster created from a combination of image and text. All three posters had to effectively communicate my message to an audience. 

Here are my finished designs:



Above is my image and text poster demonstrating an authority figure and an random person, the authority figure looks down on the random person, along with the text, 'don't give up, speak up'.


My text only poster emphasises on the question 'am i invisible', as if to say, 'are you listening to me'



This is probably my favourite out of all three posters, i have used the dame authority figure theme but created a silhouette for the image to really connect to the message i am trying to get across, also i have used a background for this poster to link to the idea of a negative presence in a city. I have laid out the image in the shape of a speech bubble, to prepare the poster as a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment