Thursday 12 January 2017

OUGD504 - Studio Brief 02 - Inspirational website research


Whilst working on wireframes for the website design, I wanted to take some time to research successful websites that spark inspiration into other designers with their edgy and exceptionally clever layout and designs. 

The website Awwwards.com has a whole bunch of brilliant website designs that definitely set the bar high for website designers. Simply because they are just beautiful to look at and seem so fluid to navigate. 

http://www.awwwards.com/websites/graphic-design/

The first website In looked at 
OneSharedHouse.com

Is probably one of my favourites, the design is so good that I just fall into a trance just looking at what is going on in the screen. The colour choices are so vibrant it sets a very positive mood as soon as I open the web page. 




I would like to create a website similar to this one, although I feel that turning everything into an animation on the website will require me to get some help on building it.


Another website that I came across was 
Heco.com

This website is beautiful, the whole website is on one page, and as I scroll through the website each section has a different effective design and personality so I didn't get bored so easily whilst looking through the website.




I like the colour scheme on the first page of this website, the black and white is my favourite. I think I might use it for the business webpage. Mostly because of the logo design which is also black and white, the rest of the webpage will fit along with thst design. 


Another really nice simple website design is 

http://ux.perfectial.com/process/




I like this design because of its use of 1 colour, and the text is very minimal, the creators of the site wrote down exactly what they wanted to the user to see, meaning that there is not much exploration on this website, as it is more of a presentation/walkthrough than anything else. 

I would have liked this website more if it was on a one page website design, which would make for easy gliding with the finger tips and create a more fluid experience.



One of my absolute favourite websites of all time has to be the apple website. Everything about it is just perfect, the colour, the design and images and how fluid the one page system design is. It feels lovely to navigate the website and also looks amazing on the laptop screen.



If I could make the business website look like anything it would definitely be something similar to the apple website. 








No comments:

Post a Comment