Friday 22 April 2016

OUGD505 - SB02 - LGBT rights campaign ideas


After discussing interest into the issues that are connected with LGBT rights across the world. I have become interested in the idea of using colour as a way to express confidence and strength against abuse and negative behaviour towards LGBT people. 

As colour is expressed through the use of all colours in the gay community. I do get the feeling that it will be challenging to use colour in a new way for a possible poster campaign as well as transforming this idea into a message. 

My idea is to use colour in ways that destroy the violent or disrespectful image of objects that represent any negative behaviour towards LGBT people. In the same way I want to create a new image and message that expresses confidence against homophobia.

I want to also first carry out some research into ways that colour can be used in the most expressive and physical ways possible. My hopes are to be able to create a collection of successful photos that I will be able to use in a choice of medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment