Thursday 21 April 2016

OUGD505 - Studio Brief 02 - Graphic Design and awareness


I plan to carry out some research into the types of media that are used to create awareness for certain cause. In this case the cause will be about sexual gender and identity. A lot of things to do with LGBT related subjects are aesthetically promoted with a lot of colour, which is something that will be challenging for me since I usually like to work in black and white. Also I have a good feeling that designing for this the research I carry out for possible global issues connected with this subject, will also challenge me to possibly begin printing on other things as well as card and paper.

Hopefully this brief will give me the inspiration and opportunity to practice t-shirt printing.

My first main tasks are to begin my research into the main global issues that are currently taking place, to do with LGBT rights. After carrying out research into the biggest stories. I will then begin to work on a message, something that I can use to spread across a range of mediums, so that I can make people more aware of current issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment