Saturday 9 April 2016

OUGD505 - Studio Brief 02 - License To Print Money - Brief


For this project I will be researching into global currency and legal tender, becoming more familiar with the design, creation and purpose of types of currency around the world. From this I will begin to create my own set of deigns, experimenting with a new design of a banknote. My design will become part of a show along with many other designs from my university.

I am pretty excited to start this brief, I think that bank notes are such an incorporated objected and symbol around the whole world in every country, with so many different designs, it will be interesting to take inspiration from the design of currency from different countries.
As there are so many different kinds of currency, names for money and designs, I will begin this project by researching the different kinds of money, preferably bank notes from around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment