Friday 8 January 2016

OUGD504 - Studio Brief 03 - Final Design


After completing my digital version of my book I was ready to print and bind.















I am very pleased with how the digital design turned out, i think I mange to produce a professional lofkingpublication and I feel s though I have expressed the title page through the book with the images and editing.


I then applied the printed pages to the front and back cover of my book and then used my chosen bonding method 'single colour page binding' To complete the finished product, below are a few images.





I am very happy with the end result however the binding method which I chose was very time consuming and stressful and I would pebbly opt in for using a more simpler binding method next time. however the bonding result turned out great and I am really happy with how the binding changes and effect the look of the book ever all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment