Thursday 7 January 2016

OUGD504 - Studio Brief 04 - Wireframes Research


Before designing my own campaign website for desktop and mobile I would need to create wire frames.
Wireframes are basically like the blueprint for a website.

It makes the building and structure of a website much easier and simpler to edit.

I want to carry out some research into wireframes so I understand it a little more.

I came across a website called webdesign.tutsplus.com 
This website gives an extensive guide into wireframes with images with his they are applied and used. The guide is mainly for beginners and teaches how to design and use low quality wire framing up to high quality wire framing. 


This shows wire framing at a very simple form, the guid explained how to go from step to step adding more elements to the wireframes.


When the basics of the wire framing is complete, the actual images and text can then be applied.


 This shows basic wire framing for a desktop website. The wireframes are preset to make editing easier.
The website goes onto explain how wire framing can be built up and up until it becomes more complicated

These images definitely give me a better sense of how wire framing works and how it is used to build a website. I will use this t start by hand rendering my own wireframes for my campaign website.


No comments:

Post a Comment