Wednesday 6 January 2016

OUGD504 - Studio Brief 04 - Brief/Research


For this brief I will be creating an immersive and engaging campaign website to support the release of my artist’s latest album.

The artist that I will create campaign work for is Lana Del Rey and the album name is 'HoneyMoon'

The purpose of creating this campaign website for Lana Del Rey's latest album is to make a connection between her and the public/fans and to increase sales and promotion.




Lana Del Rey
(Elizabeth Woolridge Grant)

Lana del rey is an American singer/song writer and model with global successful albums and a producer of 'indie' style music.

Her genres are Baroque, dream pop, Rock and Trip Hop

Her instruments are Guitar, Vocals and keyboard

Lana became known around 2005 and has been active until present

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lana_Del_Rey#Career

and her official website www.lanadelrey.com 



Her latest 5th studio album is 'Honeymoon' released in late 2015 

I am excited to create campaign work for 'Honeymoon' as I have always been a huge follower of Lana Del Rey and her work. Her music is inspirational for me and it is something I have always been able to connect to.

This makes this project my favourite out of the module and I am excited to start applying my own ideas to her new album campaign.









No comments:

Post a Comment