Tuesday 6 October 2015

OUGD504 - Studio Brief 01 - The Design Process - Final Design


After finalising my leaflet design I am now ready to finish off by adding the colour which is inspired by signage which is made to attract attention.





......................................................




I am happy with how the design has turned out, the typeface/colour and positioning makes the overall look much more successful. I am much more confident in using this as an information outlet for a final piece of this project.

For the final print however I decided to use white and black for the main piece, as I felt this made the leaflet much more clear easy to read.

Below is the finished print





I am very happy with how the physical leaflet came out and looks


No comments:

Post a Comment